- "Malaria infection among children under-five: effectiveness of interventions in Ghana," with Clifford Afoakwah and Xin Deng. BMC Public Health (Forthcoming).
- "The Scope of Auctions in the Presence of Downstream Interactions and Information Externalities," with O. A. Koska and F. Stähler. Journal of Economics (Forhtcoming).
- “The effects of R&D and competition on firm value: international evidence,” with R. Banerjee and K. Gupta. International Review of Economics and Finance, Volume 51, September (2017), 391-404.
- “The Impact of Private Hospital Insurance on Utilization of Hospital Care in Australia: Evidence from the National Health Survey," with D. Eldridge and M. Velamuri, Applied Economics, Volume 49, Issue 1 (2017), 78-95.
- "A Life-Course Perspective on Gender Differences in Cognitive Functioning in India," with M. Velamuri, Journal of Human Capital, Volume 10, Issue 4 (2016), 520-563.
- "Competition, Endogeneity and the Winning Bid: an Empirical Analysis of eBay Auctions," with Malathi Velamuri, Information Economics and Policy, Volume 26, March (2014), 68-74.
- “Last-Minute Bidding in Sequential Auctions with Unobserved, Stochastic Entry,” with Ken Hendricks and Thomas Wiseman, Review of Industrial Organization, Volume 40, Issue 1 (2012), 1-19. [Lead Article]
- “Public Procurement Auctions and Competition in Turkey,” with B. K. Onur Tas and Rasim Ozcan, Review of Industrial Organization, Volume 40, Issue 3 (2012), 207-223.
- “Household Housing Demand: Empirical Analysis and Theoretical Reconciliation,” with Richard Dusansky and Cagatay Koc, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Volume 44, Issue 4 (2012), 429-445. [Lead Article]
- “Bidding Behavior in Dynamic Auction Settings: An Empirical Analysis of eBay,” Electronic Auctions Special Issue of Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Volume 9, Issue 2 (2010), 103-110. [Lead Article]
- "Interplay Between Buy-It-Now Price and Last Minute Bidding on Online Bidding Strategies,” with Kerem Tomak, Information Technology & Management, Volume 10, Issue 4 (2009).
- “The Effect of Cultural Perception on e-Commerce” (with A.Genis-Gruber) Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference e-Commerce, Barcelona, December 2006.
- "Impact of Ending Rules in Online Auctions: The Case of Yahoo.com,” with Kerem Tomak, Decision Support Systems, 42 (2006) 1835 – 1842.
- “Buy-it-now or Snipe on Ebay?,” with K. Tomak, Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2003), pp. 841-845. IEEE Computer Society Press, Seattle (December 2003)
Journal Papers - Under Review
- "Reform, gender inequality and the educational Kuznets curve: Evidence from Ghana," with Clifford Afoakwah and Xin Deng. [R&R - Journal of Policy Modeling]
- "Empirical Analysis of Optimal Bidder Participation in Procurement Auctions: Evidence from Turkey," with B. K. Onur Tas. [R&R - International Tax and Public Finance]
- "The Burden of Ignorance: A Comparison of Self-Reported and Objective Measures of Disease Status in India," with Malathi Velamuri. [R&R - PLoS One]
- “Women’s Bargaining Power and Children’s School Progression: Evidence from Ghana,” with C. Afoakwah and X. Deng.
- " Opportunity Cost, Market Expectations and Post-primary Schooling: Evidence from Ghana ," with C. Afoakwah, J. Connor and X. Deng.
- "The Economics of Vendor Bids," with O. A. Koska and F. Stähler.
- "Reducing information asymmetry in experience goods: The case of online wine auctions," with J. Bruwer and L. Lockshin.
- "The impact of FDA regulation on innovation in the high risk medical device market," with B. Lobmayr and M. Soderberg.
- "A case for sequential modelling of temporary water trade decisions," with A. Loch and S. Wheeler.
- "Financial Liberalisation, Institutional Quality and the Effect on Capital Inflows during Crises," with V. Arya and T. Cavoli.
- "Gender Differences in Successful Aging: Evidence from South Africa," with R. Donato and J. Wilson.